Elaine Kearney, TBG Managing Principal, Joins LAF Board
At this year’s National Conference on Landscape Architecture, the Landscape Architecture Foundation announced its newest board members. We’re happy to announce that Elaine Kearney, TBG San Antonio Managing Principal, was among those announced!
Elaine joined TBG in 2015 as a talented landscape architect with a sophisticated design perspective. She attended Trinity University where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Economics and graduated Magna Cum Laude. She went on to attend Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design where she earned her Master of Landscape Architecture. Elaine is licensed to practice landscape architecture in Texas and Oregon.
Elaine brings a sophisticated design perspective to each project that reflects her wide-ranging professional and academic experience. Her background includes design, project management and academic engagements at universities and firms spanning from Harvard to Texas to the Pacific Northwest. Elaine is experienced with managing projects though all phases of the development process and she also has an aptitude for academia; she has taught at Trinity University and served as a guest critic at UT San Antonio.
Noteworthy projects include:
- _ Dignowity-Lockwood Park, San Antonio, Texas
- _ Canopy by Hilton San Antonio River Walk, San Antonio, Texas
- _ The Flats at Big Tex, San Antonio, Texas
- _ South Texas Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas
- _ Texas Organ Sharing Alliance HQ, San Antonio, Texas
- _ The ’68, San Antonio, Texas
- _ 100 Labor Street Apartments, San Antonio, Texas